- This event has passed.
2021 Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival | September 14 – 18
September 14, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - September 17, 2021 @ 8:30 pm
SEPTEMBER 14 – 18, 2021
Six days of wine and culinary experiences celebrating the world’s top wineries on gorgeous Hilton Head Island!
Join us for one event…or all of them!
- Saturday, September 18, 12 – 3 PM: The Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival Public Tasting (Celebration Park)
- Friday, September 17, 5:30 – 7:30 PM: Grand Tasting (Hilton Head Country Club)
- Thursday, September 16, 6:30 – 8:30 PM: Stay Gold: A Lowcountry Wine, Food and Music Experience (Beach House)
- Wednesday, September 15, 4-7 PM: Sip and Stroll (The Shops at Sea Pines)
- Tuesday, September 14, 6:30 PM: Movie Night at Park Plaza Cinema
- Thursday, September 9, 6:30-8:30 PM: Kick Off at UNCORKED (Courtyard Marriott Rooftop Bar)
Learn about each event below. Please note all attendees must be 21+, no exceptions.
MAIN EVENT – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18: HILTON HEAD WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL PUBLIC TASTING | 12:00 – 3:00 PM | CELEBRATION PARK
Tickets: General Admission $65 | VIP $125
Join us for the festival’s largest event as we celebrate our 36th anniversary at the brand new Celebration Park near Coligny Beach. There will be 250+ wines available for tasting from all over the world.
In addition, see chefs in action at the Sysco Outdoor Gourmet Challenge, enjoy live entertainment and watch the fun and excitement of the waiter’s race.
Don’t forget to bid on award-winning wines at the Silent Auction where the proceeds support the John & Valerie Curry Scholarship Fund.
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Festival Entry
- Complimentary wine tasting from 12-3 PM
- Enjoy local craft beer at the new Beer Garden
- Access to chef demonstrations
- Live music
- Access to local food vendors selling plates from $5-$10 to compliment your wines
VIP Tickets Include:
- All of the perks listed above, as well as entry to the VIP lounge access from 11 AM (one hour early!)
- Additional wine tastings featuring Double Gold winners
- Hors d’oeuvres
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17: GRAND TASTING | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM | HILTON HEAD COUNTRY CLUB
Tickets: $125 – All Inclusive | Only 200 Tickets Available
This traditional tasting is the festival’s most exclusive celebration, featuring award winning wines, an array of hors d’oeuvres and stunning Hilton Head Island views.
Enjoy a truly fantastic setting at Hilton Head Country Club with a wide variety of truly fantastic wines! Tickets are limited to only 200 guests for an exclusive evening of fine wine and friends.
Mix and mingle with fellow wine enthusiasts as you taste the world’s best wineries, carefully curated for your enjoyment on Travel and Leisure’s #1 Island in the US.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16: STAY GOLD: A LOWCOUNTRY WINE, FOOD & MUSIC EXPERIENCE | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM | BEACH HOUSE
Tickets: $100 – All Inclusive | Only 200 Tickets Available
Join us for a sunset celebration you won’t soon forget. The festival’s tastiest event features all Double Gold winners (the best of the best) and decadent food pairings catered by Beach House.
Indulge every sense as you:
- Taste the flavors of the Lowcountry with the ocean as your backdrop.
- Smell the notes of an award-winning wine.
- Hear live music with your toes in the sand.
- Feel the breeze off the water.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15: SIP AND STROLL | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM | THE SHOPS AT SEA PINES
Tickets: $49 – All Inclusive | Only 100 Tickets Available
Gather your friends for an evening of great wine and shopping at the new Sip and Stroll location, the lovely plaza of The Shops at Sea Pines Center.
Relish the unmatched atmosphere as you peruse a collection of shops that was curated with you in mind all while sipping on amazing wines provided by the Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival.
You’ve made this one of our most popular events, a prelude to all that follows, so grab your tickets before they sell out!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14: MOVIE NIGHT | 6:00 PM | PARK PLAZA CINEMAS
Tickets: $40 – All Inclusive | Only 79 Tickets Available
It’s Movie Night at Park Plaza Cinema! Join us for a night at the movies as we screen Bottle Shock! Delicious appetizers will be prepared by Rockfish as well as an array of wines to taste. The tasting and reception will start at 6pm with the movie starting at 7pm.
What’s the refund policy?
All sales are final, with no exceptions. Events will take place rain or shine, with the exception of a Declared State of Emergency.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All attendees must be 21 or older as required by our insurance. No children or babies are allowed at the event. No dogs or other animals are allowed to enter.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the main event?
Parking is available in the Coligny Beach Parking Lot, the parking lot off Nassau Street or on-street parking on Nassau Street.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?